[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Critical Errors - GRIP Video Game Forum

Critical Errors

Discuss more technical topics here
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DragonH
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Critical Errors

Postby DragonH » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:15 am

Hi guys, how are you today?
I got to admit, i'm not good....
Since the past week, my laptop has been reboting by imself when i play GRIP (sometimes) nad all the time when i play BATTLEFIELD 4.

When the laptop rebots, it appears na YELLOW SCREEN with one or another of this following error messages:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

So, let me explain, the laptop don't reset by himself.....i can let it on 24/7 and it wont rebot....but when i play GRIP it sometimes do one of those errors, mostly the IRQL one, and when i play battlefield, it's right after 10-20 mins gameplay.....
i'm really worried guys cause my laptop is only 6 months old and i have never installed anything suspicious on it...

Can you please help me? ='(

Thanks in advance

An worried player
DragonH

simonc95

Re: Critical Errors

Postby simonc95 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:11 am

Sounds like it’s overheating and shutting itself down to prevent damage, how old is that laptop? Have you ever cleaned the insides? Can get clogged with dust.

i7 4790k @4.7 Ghz
GTX 970
Vengence pro 16GB @ 1866 Mhz
Asus TUF Sabertooth Z97
NZXT H630

DragonH

Postby DragonH » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:35 am

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 am

Like simonc I would have opted for overheating (CPU overheating I mean), but if it's not that, then I can't think of anything else..

Are you really sure it's not overheating though ? Did you monitor the temperature of your CPU while playing ?

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

DragonH

Postby DragonH » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:56 am

I never monitored and i dodnt know wich programs i can use for that.
All i know is that, for exemple, i already played 90h of battlefield 4 without any problemes and now, after 90Hs of NORMAL GAMEPLAY, this errors happen? it's not about the heat....i even have a cooler

simonc95

Postby simonc95 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:57 pm

i7 4790k @4.7 Ghz
GTX 970
Vengence pro 16GB @ 1866 Mhz
Asus TUF Sabertooth Z97
NZXT H630

kinjo

Postby kinjo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:31 am

I am having irql_not_less_or_equal problem in my Pc.

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Queadah » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:21 am

As others pointed, I'd check CPU temp, but to be more specific, even if your machine is also almost new, try to change the thermic paste below your CPU by removing the existing one in the socket and replacing with better quality paste.

Factory paste can be sub-par at times.

Broscar
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Broscar » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:17 am

Google'ing for that error message turned up plenty of results for me.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms854226.aspx
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar ... 29(v=vs.85).aspx
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-16 ... ndows.html

Unfortunately, it's a bit of a 'catch all' error message, which indicates a myriad of possible causes.

You can help us somewhat by running a program called 'dxdiag' and sharing with us the information on the 'System' tab and the 'Display' tab.
I suspect it's a driver issue, which would be quite difficult for us to fix. Honestly, you're better off Google'ing the error messages you get and following guides on other website on how to potentially fix these issues.

Tathendal

Postby Tathendal » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:22 pm

I had the same problem with my old computer. I was lucky and had warranty (I think they changed the CPU or GPU altogether to fix it but can't remebmer since it was long time ago) and if your laptop is only 6 months old, return it (and get a new one or let them fix it)! That's my easy way out advice :D Even if you'd be able to fix it, clearly it isn't your fault this is happening and it is "wrong" that you put your time and effort into solving a thing that is (/should be) on the retailers/manufacturers problem because of this thing called warranty!

kinjo

Postby kinjo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:42 am

I found its my windows related problem
http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-st ... an_-equal/
this website told me update all drivers and i did and

actually its a driver who's creating the problem

but i still get bsod within 2 hours

is that any way to fix this compelely? :(

Return to “Technical & Hardware”