Okay this is far fetched, but: what would you think about having a pre-release event?
1) people will meet somewhere in person (logistics WILL be a problem) in a room filled with computers where the developers will have installed the release version of Grip and everyone will play the game for the first time ever while the developers can enjoy the collective reaction.
2) Many hugs and handshakes will be exchanged while the emotion will overwhelm devs and players alike as they play together.
3) Someone will film it and it'll become a thank you note for everyone that participated in the kickstarter.
4) That video will be posted on reddit and hit the freaking damn front page (and receive coverage from every other major gaming site).
5) Start selling the game while the community member count grows in the hundreds of thousands.
7) Profit. A ton of.
So, yeah, a mini GripCon =D
But again logistics...
edit: i am an idiot, of course it's GripCon...
Last edited by Unreal.2K7
on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh yeah? I'm so boring that
"Remember that if we weren't on early access, you wouldn't be playing this game until next summer (beta)"