Pewdiepie + GRIP = PROFIT?

Discuss the trailers, news or campaigns related to GRIP
DragonH

Pewdiepie + GRIP = PROFIT?

Postby DragonH » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:37 am

I watch Pewdiepies vídeos everysingle day, and he buys lots of noob games on steam for HIGH PRICES, like hunting games and stuff.....
If somehow he could play GRIP.....damn!! Imagine the possibilitys!
He have over 43.000.000 Subscribers!
Atm i think the game is growing at a speed for 3-5 people buying the game per day, but if we make that youtuber play GRIP....oh boyyyyyyyyyyy the developers are going to be so happy!

From now on, i will spam on Pewdiepie vídeos: Play new game GRIP on steam plsssssssssssss!

And hope to get some upvotes from it!!! XD

P.s: by mastake i put the thread in the rong fórum/subforum, sorry to the admins.

Similii
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Re: Pewdiepie + GRIP = PROFIT?

Postby Similii » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:33 pm

DragonH wrote:I watch Pewdiepies vídeos everysingle day, and he buys lots of noob games on steam for HIGH PRICES, like hunting games and stuff.....
If somehow he could play GRIP.....damn!! Imagine the possibilitys!
He have over 43.000.000 Subscribers!
Atm i think the game is growing at a speed for 3-5 people buying the game per day, but if we make that youtuber play GRIP....oh boyyyyyyyyyyy the developers are going to be so happy!

From now on, i will spam on Pewdiepie vídeos: Play new game GRIP on steam plsssssssssssss!

And hope to get some upvotes from it!!! XD

P.s: by mastake i put the thread in the rong fórum/subforum, sorry to the admins.

I love PewDiePie but don't spam the comments, that will make a bad image from the community of the game, and so, of the game itself, but one or two times ok, but don't spam please x)
If you want to be grammar nazi to me, just do it, that will improve my english :3

DragonH

Postby DragonH » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:44 pm

i didn't mean spam in the same video....i mean, from now on, in all the videos i will ask him to play the game!

Similii
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Postby Similii » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:49 pm

DragonH wrote:i didn't mean spam in the same video....i mean, from now on, in all the videos i will ask him to play the game!

Even in differents videos dude, I find it ultra annoying to see all the times on multiple videos the same commentary so I guess it's the same for a lot of people (because I'm a lot of people :p ), but just do it on his videos of the day (like today) and that will be enough, we'll like it and see if he we'll take a try ;) (I asked to a french channel too, FantaBobGames, but without answers right now so, they play what they want to play!)
If you want to be grammar nazi to me, just do it, that will improve my english :3

DragonH

Postby DragonH » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:02 pm

yup.....if we see the community haveing a wierd grow....it's cause poods played it xD

I'm also trying to get it VIRAL via 9GAG :http://9gag.com/gag/ao9Av3e?ref=w.commentnoti#cs_comment_id=c_146117312055073751
One guy said thanks so i think he might buy it! xD

Potty edit: merged the double post. Please use the Edit function (pencil icon on top right of your post) next time ;)

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:18 pm

DragonH wrote:P.s: by mastake i put the thread in the rong fórum/subforum, sorry to the admins.

No problem ^^ Moved it to News & Promotions
Because I'm even more boring than Broscar -> Rules of the GRIP forum
Check out the sign-ups for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the Image

Return to “News & Promotion”