Super potty's :
- Medium High speed
- Catch-up On
- Elimination race. No destroyable vehicles.
- Hard AI, 10 bots
- Dreadnought car. (might be easier with Dominator)
- 1) You have to always be among the last three drivers. So if there are only 7 players remaining (including you), then you have to be 7th, 6th or 5th. If you're 4th, you gotta stop accelerating until you're back to 5th.
- 2) Rule 1) is no longer appliable once there are only 5 players remaining. You need then to hit the gas and catch-up on the first before you get destroyed.
- 3) No Reset, unless you are completely off-track.
And that's it. I've been trying this for 8 times now, never succeeded yet. Hard as f*ck.
a) save those weapons for when you really need it, and be very careful when you're stuck while 3 drivers are behind you tightly packed.
b) You really need to do a clean race once there are only 5 players remaining. This leaves you only 2 minutes to catch-up with the lead, that can be quite far away.
- Start on Industrial Reverse. 4 laps, High AI, Wild speed, no catchup
- Wait 10 seconds before actually starting to accelerate. The counter on top right must show "00:10:00" or higher when you start racing.
- The challenge: catch-up with everyone and finish first !
And this is f*cking hard ! (the best I did was 2nd so far)
(this is mostly for those who have access to 1.0.8 - but feel free to try it on other maps !)
Broscar's variant is to give the AI 60 seconds instead of 10. Still doable, just a lot harder
QP's variant is 40 seconds with mirror mode. Just because
nellybergamo wrote:Well if we're all just making up challenges now I'd like to bring back my Endurance challenge from 1.03:
Get a sub 8 minute time in an 8 lap race against 10 opponents on reverse (& mirrored) Industrial
Do it in the Dreadnought if you're a god lol