[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
I do not enjoy anymore (evolved to discussion with codemonkey about physics details) - Page 3 - GRIP Video Game Forum

I do not enjoy anymore (evolved to discussion with codemonkey about physics details)

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
codemonkey
Grip Developer
Grip Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I do not enjoy anymore (evolved to discussion with codemonkey about physics details)

Postby codemonkey » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:56 am

Rob
Technical Honcho
Caged Element

Skid

Re: I do not enjoy anymore (evolved to discussion with codemonkey about physics details)

Postby Skid » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:32 am

: ) Skid : )
My Multi-Monitor Focused YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/SkidIncGaming
My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/skid_inc
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:45 am

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

codemonkey
Grip Developer
Grip Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby codemonkey » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Rob
Technical Honcho
Caged Element

Skid

Postby Skid » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:22 pm

: ) Skid : )
My Multi-Monitor Focused YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/SkidIncGaming
My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/skid_inc
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

codemonkey
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby codemonkey » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:27 am

Rob
Technical Honcho
Caged Element

codemonkey
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby codemonkey » Tue May 10, 2016 1:33 am

I just thought I should mention here that we're making some real, if slow progress with vehicle physics improvements. After a lot of experimentation, testing and coordination with the PhysX team at NVidia, we've been making some significant forward moves with the vehicle collision responses.

It's now impossible to fall out of the world, extremely unlikely that you'll ever get jammed inside the scenery and the annoying kick-outs that you often received when riding hard against a curving wall or tunnel have all-but been eliminated.

Next we'll be tackling a custom collision response handler to give the vehicles a greater sense of weight during collisions and stop them getting unintentionally airborne quite so often. Then finally, we'll head into the vehicle setup again to more specifically configure the engine, tyre and suspension code / properties to really tighten up the experience and make GRIP a real joy to play.

These last two stages are likely to take far less time than the work we've done just recently on collision response, so expect some real improvement in the next build, with more to come in the build following that.

Over and out.
Rob
Technical Honcho
Caged Element

Muskylounger
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Postby Muskylounger » Tue May 10, 2016 2:24 am

Sounds great!

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Tue May 10, 2016 7:21 am

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Ryu Makkuro

Postby Ryu Makkuro » Tue May 10, 2016 1:55 pm

You guys know how to make someones day :D

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Queadah » Tue May 10, 2016 2:34 pm

:D

Cybruiser57Péter
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Postby Cybruiser57Péter » Fri May 13, 2016 6:08 am

Me love some good news :)
Hell yeah.png
Hell yeah.png (168.19 KiB) Viewed 7101 times
Science WINS again!!!
Then they opened a portal to another dimension and kidnapping the locals.
The pissed locals are head enough and strike back.
and then... ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE :twisted:

codemonkey
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby codemonkey » Tue May 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Rob
Technical Honcho
Caged Element

Ryu Makkuro

Postby Ryu Makkuro » Tue May 17, 2016 5:50 pm

So it's basically adapting Unreal Engine to PhysX, not the other way. Good to know.

PS. Although I personally disliked Blur in its entirety, the experience in the genre is definitely something that helps in communication.

KazzyMac
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby KazzyMac » Sun May 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Look at the road-holding on these babies. Clarkson would cream himself. :ugeek:

Broscar, your car skin is called Tropical. ; )

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”