New Patch soon? (answered by Chris)

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
DragonH

New Patch soon? (answered by Chris)

Postby DragonH » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:10 pm

I'm not in a rush....but i don't see the devs speaking as active as before about any sort of update or bug fix that would be coming soon, last update was 3-4 April, so im hoping something in the next week?

We got no evidences or posts about nothing atm =(

Similii
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Re: New Patch soon?

Postby Similii » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:35 pm

I think the patch is coming soon, they certainly have few bugs to fix, I also think that they are too busy to interact with us, business stuff or technical, Dave and Chris were also at some events recently so they maybe took some holidays ;)
They said that patches would be out every 2-3 or 4 weeks on Steam so wait :) (try to beat Skid on Industrial during that time :p)
If you want to be grammar nazi to me, just do it, that will improve my english :3

DragonH

Postby DragonH » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:43 pm

i know but if the devs keep the hype lvl up, would promote even more the game, imagine they would say they are adding a new car, i can tell my friends, hey! they are adding a new car, the game is getting great! my friends would be: wow the games is patching very fast, we got to buy it! that stuff.

Im kinda a deathmatch player...xD but yea ill try to beat those scores if i ever find them somewere

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Queadah » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Seeing them less in forum only means they spend more time on our beloved GRIP, which is good in my book. No worries DragonH ;)

dwbmb

Postby dwbmb » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:44 am

Or they took the whole group and left for vacation in Thailand. Having fun now :)

Skid

Postby Skid » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:42 am

They was at Pax I believe, at least the post on their twitter feed implied as much.
: ) Skid : )
My Multi-Monitor Focused YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/SkidIncGaming
My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/skid_inc
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

DragonH

Postby DragonH » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:37 am

i got no idea where they are at XD i'm just a little worried about how soon the future patch is.

Ryu Makkuro

Postby Ryu Makkuro » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:13 am

Heh, I wanted to make a thread asking about a possible ETA for a patch but didn't do it in the end. Well, would be nice to know something, maybe a small sneak peak?

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:50 am

Heya

I was just at PAX East, and have had a terrible flu for the past few weeks, so haven't really been up for chatting much on the forum.

Rob is drowning himself in physics right now, and is concentrating on nothing else, so there won't be a new public patch for a bit. This sucks, but it's for the greater good.

Also, find solace in the fact that this next patch will have:

a) a new track on Norvos
b) the EMP power-up
c) track flow improvements
d) better physics, no doubt

So hang in there guys! Queadah is right in that our absence only means we're working hard on the game
Game Director
GRIP

wantfastcars
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby wantfastcars » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:58 am

Chris_CE wrote:Heya

I was just at PAX East, and have had a terrible flu for the past few weeks, so haven't really been up for chatting much on the forum.

Rob is drowning himself in physics right now, and is concentrating on nothing else, so there won't be a new public patch for a bit. This sucks, but it's for the greater good.

a) a new track on Norvos
b) the EMP power-up

So hang in there guys! Queadah is right in that our absence only means we're working hard on the game

Aww hell yeah! Hope you feel better soon, Chris!
Desktop: i5-3570k @ 4.6GHz, RX 480 8GB, 32GB DDR3-1600, Win 10 Pro
Laptop: i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHz, GTX970m 6GB, 16GB DDR3-1600, Win 10 Home
Currently Playing: Gravity Rush 2, GRIP, Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- | http://i.imgur.com/FuDx2Un.jpg

Similii
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Postby Similii » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Chris_CE wrote:Heya

a) a new track on Norvos
b) the EMP power-up

Chris is back!!! Hope you'll rest good!
I think you (or Potty don't know) should post it on Steam forum just for people to know (because not everyone is coming here unfortunately), and like DragonH said, that could keep up the hype :p

Oh and, could early backers have a little taste of the next update like the map or EMP please? Don't think it's very polite to ask sorry, but potty's and neelybeargamo's screenshots hyped me a lot :3
If you want to be grammar nazi to me, just do it, that will improve my english :3

DragonH

Re: New Patch soon? (answered by Chris)

Postby DragonH » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:10 pm

thanks for answering Chris =)

Ryu Makkuro

Postby Ryu Makkuro » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:42 pm

Chris_CE wrote:This sucks, but it's for the greater good.

I would say this definitely doesn't suck. If the concentration is purely on the physics, that's great stuff. Means they can be finalised sooner and other stuff will be implemented into the game sooner, along with multiplayer.

Also, immensely hyped for the Norvos track and the flow improvements on some tracks (hoping for my suggestion for Alhatra to be implemented :D ).

The Sudden Silent
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: New Patch soon? (answered by Chris)

Postby The Sudden Silent » Tue May 10, 2016 3:24 pm

norvos track ty

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”