Impressions on 1.0.11.1

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
Similii
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Impressions on 1.0.11.1

Postby Similii » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:04 am

Firstly, GOOOOOOOOOD I enjoy playing more and more!!! Let me explain why!

The new map is amazing, great spaces, the environment is just beautiful and that track, so fast paced without being too easy, I love it!! Can't wait to see new assets in it! (And do the door triggerable to close or open it please!!)
Talking about assets, the feeling on Transport!!!!! Gosh it's just like that I imagined this track!! A lot of futuristic lab buildings!! They are amazing, great work guys!!!
The physX......wouah, they are almost perfect!! I nearly had 0 clipping issues in the tunnels (I had few but less than before!). Can't wait to the gravity problem to be solved because playing with an airship isn't that fun :3
I personnaly have no problem with EMP so, keep it like this !!! (Like the delay between two pick ups, that should stay the same, that brings a little bit of strategy to the game)
Can't wait for multiplayer!!!!(Don't forget me if you want to make test hehe ;))

I think you can now focus on content and multi, because for me the physX are just like a good hot choclate, delicious and tasty!

Keep up the amazing work guys, I'm 10000000000% with you!!
If you want to be grammar nazi to me, just do it, that will improve my english :3

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Impressions on 1.0.11.1

Postby Queadah » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 am

Here I thought I was a real fan ^^
Turns out I pale in comparison :P

Silverviolet

Postby Silverviolet » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:50 pm

I agree, vehicle handling feels like butter now. Still conveys a feeling of weight, but weight that is finely designed to be controllable.
New track is wonderful, handling/accelerating on inclines feels a ton better now.

Can't wait to see the new vehicle they're going to be adding. And I can't wait for multiplayer. That competition is gonna be downright fierce!!

Carnage
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Carnage » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:41 am

I've not played GRIP for about 2 months, gave it a go last night, I felt it, I really felt the thrill of this game last night on the new track. Handling is really good, really glad I got a founders pack atm. Can't wait for new tracks and online racing.

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:05 am

Glad you guys are liking it :D

Only going to get better from here on out
Game Director
GRIP

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”