Grab the Loot Mode

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
Muskylounger
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Grab the Loot Mode

Postby Muskylounger » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Was having a look at the menus and this looks like the Capture the Flag mode, I think the standard races are coming along great so Id love to see an early version of this mode in the next build or so.

So Chris how is the mode coming along? I imagine it would be a bit of a challenge getting the AI to understand the rules and have some of them playing defensive while others attack the loot but even if for now they all go for the loot no matter what that could be fun

You can also use the existing deathmatch arenas, just make 2 bases at either side you need to drive into to steal the loot!

8-)

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Re: Grab the Loot Mode

Postby Chris_CE » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 pm

Hey Musky

No progress yet, we're still trying to get content in and flesh out the other modes.

Seems most people are interested in racing modes, so Arena modes are taking a bit of a backseat right now I'm afraid
Game Director
GRIP

Muskylounger
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Re: Grab the Loot Mode

Postby Muskylounger » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:49 am

Okay no worries, thanks for the update. Aslong as it stays as a 'coming soon' mode in the menus, Im happy! dont mind how long it takes

I really think it could be a rocket league level of addictiveness to the mode, and I think there is a lot of support around here for this mode as a nice to have

Cheers

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”