[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Industry. - Page 2 - GRIP Video Game Forum

Industry.

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Industry.

Postby Queadah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:14 am

@mrjimp: yep don't take offense :). For some (most?) of us, english is not even the first language... X) Then, there's diplomacy that ain't the strong suit for others ;)
Last edited by Queadah on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VooDooQky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby VooDooQky » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:21 am

Yep, I didn't mean to offend ya mrjimp, just shared my thoughts in opposition to your statements and suggestions, from my point of view. Specially about the "catchup to AI" and enjoyment factor of the game. The experience, what GRIP is giving to us might come down a bit different for everyone.

mrjimp
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby mrjimp » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Every voice counts. Hell yeah. :)

Aight guys, this is GOOD to hear! I'm deleting all the made up bad vibes I got.

Also, I'm sorry if I'm stating things like they're definitive, or the only solutions. They are --> in my mind only<---- , and not in reality, and I'm very very ok with devs doing what they want, and you guys thinking what you want of my ideas.

So no offence taken here, and none given I hope!

Cheers!

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Queadah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:53 pm

I can drink to that. Raising my beer to you dude *burp* :)

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:41 pm

If someone could give me a point form synopsis of the thread that would be great. Really, any feedback is much easier for me to read if it's point form and succinct
Game Director

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:07 am

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks potty
Game Director

codemonkey
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby codemonkey » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Rob
Technical Honcho
Caged Element

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”