Quick Hello

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
xlvsdeep

Quick Hello

Postby xlvsdeep » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:10 am

Hiya folks,

just wanted to greet the community and let the devs know that im really impressed with the game so far. 8-) Been waiting for multiplayer in Grip since summer 16 and when I got to try it out last wknd on our LAN event it was a real blast!! New content seems to be popping out which makes it even more exciting every time I go in for a race or two. We had no issues whatsoever or crashes! Just a really smooth and fun experience to enjoy multiplayer!

The newest 2 maps also impressed me and seemed to have a bit more creative touch in them. :P

If theres something id like to understand more that would be about the catch-up assistance. We had a discussion about this but id like to understand how this feature really works (?) so we can properly determine if it is a option we want to use in our races, haha. ;)

Anyways I think the future for Grip looks really promising!

- xlvs

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Quick Hello

Postby Queadah » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi man, welcome to the happy bunch of GRIP aficionados :)

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:49 pm

Hey xlvsdeep

Glad you like the game :)

Catchup gives players in the back of the pack more grip and top speed, and slows the players in front a little bit. It's more fun for casual play as it makes racers closer and more exciting, but more competitive players will no doubt not want it enabled
Game Director
GRIP

xlvsdeep

Postby xlvsdeep » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:40 am

Ok, thanks for the clarification :P

StickyBassline
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby StickyBassline » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum xlvsdeep :) Hope we see each other in a public game soon
You're just a voice pal.

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”