First thoughts. (Forgive me if they seem a little scattered, I'm just putting stuff down as I think of what I want/need to say).
* Looks super-pretty now, in terms of content/scenery.
* I think there may be too many power-ups in the 'shortcut' (left-most tunnel at the start of the lap). I go that route all the time now not because it's faster (it's not) but because it's safer, so maybe you need to re-jig the 'normal' route a little bit to make it more viable.
* The drop from the left path into the right path at the start is wonky, the breakable wall has too much physical impact on the car and flips it over. This goes for all the other breakable pillars and I end up just trying to avoid hitting things because they're unpredictable.
* The AI is still getting stuck in a few places (notably the first big jump down the hill and the split into the tunnel/canyon near the end of the lap when they don't make the shortcut's jump). I'll make a bug thread about it later.
* The tunnel shortcut at the end of the lap (after the big jump) isn't connected geometrically to the rocks before it (will post in a bug thread unless someone nabs a screenshot first).
* The new metal frames/overhangs on the map don't have collision (I assume you intend them to collapse if hit?).
* Seriously, is this the same track? It looks and plays so differently now, and 99% for the better. Much smoother and enjoyable (and visually appealing)
* The car still bounces off the ceiling of the building and tends to land butt-first due to how the downforce works, maybe the building needs to be a bit longer to promote it as a more memorable set-piece than a little 'jump - bonk - land on ground with a pickup'?
* You should add some thunderstorm weather effects to this track (rain, blowing wind, lightning), it would look freaking amazing given its aesthetics right now.
Liddo Test Track
* Haven't played much of it but as a concept it has promise. Are the barriers/doors going to be moving set-pieces or are they intended to be static?
* Ai pathing needs lots of work (but y'all know this)
* The only time I've hit a barrier I've clipped into it and got stuck, just so you know.
* The textures for the outdoor areas need a lot of work, the route has promise (especially once you add scenery and hazards/jumps) but as it is the textures look weird and grainy, kinda almost PS2-ish. They seem to repeat too much over the grassy areas :/ But that's obviously for future work.
* The collision on the tops of the tunnels is weird, as people have said. The bumps have no collision but there are solid things on the edges of the tunnels that knock the car dead if you try to drive out ramping instead of driving down onto the ground first. Should change that.
* It's hard to tell given the early state of the track as to whether the tunnels are too wide or the corners aren't steep-enough. It doesn't help that the AI can't finish the track either.
* I love that big jump at the end, try not to change it unless it's to make it better (more airtime, more stable landing etc). Since you've (mostly) worked out the kinks in landing collision bugs, big jumps like that are a great set-piece.
* Car handling feels a bit strange and 50/50 right now. As other people have said, provided you're in control the car feels great, it's grippy and yet it skids if you steer hard and it feels good. However, landing awkwardly feels impossible to recover from, worse than before (countersteering isn't working at all basically). I know this is a big WIP and you're aware of that (and good work on it so far btw) but right now the cars feel like they're either 100% on rails or 100% uncontrollable freight train depending on whether you hit something in an unexpected way or not.
* A few of the AI are cheating off the line. Don't tell me I'm lying. If I start first there is no way I should get passed by two of them before the little corner in the tunnel (and then spun).
* Saying that, getting up to speed feels really odd right now. Going from 0-200 km/h the car seems to stall, but as soon as it hits 200km/h it rockets. Is this because you're trying to mitigate the unpredictable handling of the car? Just something I noticed.
* I can't beat the AI in a fist fight.
Amazing job in fixing car-to-car and car-to-environment collisions, now I don't just drive through everything but dear-god is close-combat driving scary.
* Assassin missiles are scary. I'm not going to quite say 'spam' (come on this isn't Rollcage) but I just did an 8-lap race with High-set power-ups. Double-rocket my way into first, three laps later I get four assassins (two sets of two). First set misses because I juke them on a shortcut. Second set rear-ends me straight forwards (first one) then the second one catches me at the end of the canyon route and sends me flying.
Two laps later I catch back up to first as he gets blasted by an assassin, I double-rocket him, he goes flying. Instantly, two assassins on my ass. First hits me and spins me around. Second blasts me over the finish gate.
I'm grinning from ear-to-ear because of how insane it was (reminds me of the multiplayer Rollcage gamea). Those missiles are EVIL and it's glorious. I'm sure that the percentage of them will go down as other weapons are added to the game (and we get that driller missile countermeasure because right now there isn't much outside of a shield that can stop them), but they've made being in first as scary as being in 2nd place. Good job
* Jester (the 'hidden' purple/green car) has weird-coloured wheels compared to every other car. Just letting you know
* Jester is also the world's biggest motherfucker of an AI and I haven't hated being spun out/trolled by a bot since Ajay on Blur (addendum: f*ck you Ajay, srs). I swear, EVERY time I get rammed/spun/cockblocked, it's him. IT'S ALWAYS HIM. xD
* I'm a bit 50/50 as far as the nerf to air control is. I think it's for the best, as it basically only allows us to stop rotation now as opposed to do silly rolls in the air.
* Car still bounces a bit on landing but I feel like you softened the suspension up a bit because it's not bouncing about as much as it used to.
* Machine gun also feels rather useless now. It's very rare that me using it on AI makes them swerve/crash, or maybe I'm just using it wrong? The powered-up one knocks them around though, so maybe it's intentional and I'm supposed to use it to hit cars approaching jumps to spin them out?
I must sound like a bit of a dick but I wouldn't spill out my thoughts like that if I didn't care about the game. 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 is a massive change, the AI are infuriatingly competitive now on Industrial (with some minor issues still), Wastes looks beautiful and the races are no longer easily won with the changes to AI and weapons. It just feels so much -more- now, and it's not even February yet.