Things that you would like to be changed or added in the next update.

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
WROB3L
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Things that you would like to be changed or added in the next update.

Postby WROB3L » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:41 am

Im looking at them from realistic and lore friendly angle.

For me it would be:

-Opponents SHOULD NOT stop infront of you to let you turn back after 180`s (These are Pirates/Illegal racers, they don`t give a damn about killing anybody, so why they are so polite?)
-High speed or Very high speed (Just for those who preffered playing on that, maybe unlockable with secret cheatcode *cough* mynameisneo *cough*)
-Rolling after failed landing (It happens for me rarely but when it does its sooo good to look at, for now cars just "slide" down on their wheels like there`s no friction on for example sand, i know it would make game alot harder but yeah as i said im looking at this from realistic angle)
-Double power-ups (obviously :3)
-Visual damage should not fade out, it should stay for the whole race, or give us something like in wipeout, you can explode but if you do its the end for you.

That would be all that i could think of right now.

And when i was talking with rob today i got the idea, minor detail but cool none the less, When rocket is fired in the tunnel they usually fly really close to the wall, so maybe when its nearly scraping they could shoot out sparks? what do you guys think about it?
Last edited by WROB3L on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FOR THE RAZIELIM!

And with a pot of F*ckedUppery
Powerful Cthulhu created me :twisted:

One of the first players in Image 3rd or 4th. I dont remember xD

Raion
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Things that you would like to be changed or added in the next update.

Postby Raion » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:18 pm

I'm looking at it from the pragmatical and quality of life angle:
the removal of the background video in the main menu. It absolutely murders my CPU and brings the pc down to a stuttery crawl when youtubeing multitasking;
Alt+F4 to work during races as well.

Extras for hugs:
borderless fullscreen;
FLYMETOTHEMOON and related :D

WROB3L
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby WROB3L » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:06 pm

I also think that invisible walls should be further back off the track. Like alot further. It would give the feel of openess for the map.
FOR THE RAZIELIM!

And with a pot of F*ckedUppery
Powerful Cthulhu created me :twisted:

One of the first players in Image 3rd or 4th. I dont remember xD

nakano

Postby nakano » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:05 pm

* A custom competition: Being able to select tracks and play them in that order. Points calculated between races based on the final position only = Classic Mode, position+points = Points Mode.
* Able to choose 3 laps race.
* Arena mode options: Time limit, point limit and kill limit option (=respawning) in addition to the current last man standing mode.
* More aggressive steering when turning (v1.0.4 handling for this).
* I also noticed the invisible walls too close, especially on the new track [video]. Would like to destroy those side walls by running into them. Well maybe not for the next patch.

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”