But after all the early access playing I've done, here are a few thoughts for improving the game.
- Give the cars some weight. The moment a car is in the air, it becomes super floaty and feels weird
- Speaking of air, please make the cars that launch off jumps easier to control when they land. Right now unless you land square with the track, your car will turn weird and takes precious seconds to align itself
- Raise invisible walls along the outskirts of a track. Too many times a mine has blown me to the sidelines where I'm forced to restart
- Or, 'teleport' the car back to the center of the track with ala Mairo Kart. Kooopa optional
- Update controls so a gamepad can resume the game once paused
- Give the ability to shoot misiles backwards. The player would have to be looking behind for a few seconds to 'target' the misile
- If locked on by a misile, activating the speed boost at the right moment will allow you to avoid being hit the misile
- More environment destructables would be cool too
That's all I can think of for now! Keep up the great work!