We're very aware of the issues with the game's physics right now, and here's a short list:
- Car vs car collisions are frustrating as hell
- Car vs environment collision causes strange and/or overreactions
- Car can bounce like a rubber ball when landing (sometimes spinning around)
- Car can get stuck in geometry or fall through the world
- Car likes to catch on or clip the environment (most prevalent in tunnels)
- Car can swerve and has oversteer at high speeds
We are working on these issues, but we'd appreciate it if you guys could record instances of the (worst) times you've seen these things happen. Or, link to a specific time in a video where they happen. This way, I can compile all the footage in this thread regarding each issue so that the GRIP team can analyze it all and take the best approach to fixing things.
With your help, we can get these issues fixed sooner!