Summary of the bug : Seems like i'm alone with this problem, but: currently I have 6 mp3 files under grip/custom jukebox folder, and the feature is switched on, in the menu, but my music tracks aren't playing, however, CE's featured music plays instead. About 1 week ago it worked just fine.
Which version of Grip were you using :
1.1.3 private branch multiplayer test
When does this happen : while racing
On which track did it happen : ALL
How to replicate the steps (if reproducible) : No idea, I asked 2 others if the problem occurs for them aswell, but no, their custom music plays fine.
Other details: I tried
- editing the tracklist
- switching off custom music, then restarting GRIP, then switching it back on
- switching off/on while in race
- reducing number of mp3 files
- removing the 2 biggest ~10-11mb size mp3's, leaving max ~4mb ones
- renaming mp3 filenames (to not contain any special characters, like brackets or so)
(And could you please implement a next/previous track button plz?