Summary of the bug : If the user is holding the acceleration button on a controller while pressing the resume button from the pause menu the game will not register the acceleration until the button has been released and re-pressed.
Which version of Grip were you using :
When does this happen : When un-pausing the game
On which track did it happen : All
On which speed did that happen (if related to physics) : Low
How often does this happen : 4/4 100%
How to replicate the steps (if reproducible) :
1. Load Grip 1.0.7
2. Ensure an Xbox one (or similar) controller is plugged in.
3. Enter any single player race and begin.
4. During the race press the pause button.
5. While the pause menu is open hold the acceleration button on the controller.
6. While still holding the acceleration button press to un-pause the game.