Tornillo wrote:Never give up! Keep on going with the game!
Hassun wrote:Really sad there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest. I hope you will be able to convince more people on Steam.
Darn. They should of went with potato graphics. Anyways you guys had me at disco assassin and paintball machine gun mods.potterman28wxcv wrote:The videos were so well done that people had the impression that the game was already finished, and that thus the devs did not need that much money. Kind of frustrating, but heh, we can't change people's mind
Tom wrote:Hey Guys!
Firstly im really sorry the Kickstarted didn't succeed but i am seriously amped for the Early Access!
I can see all the hard work you guys have pumped into this game, and im really happy its not the end of the road!
Wanted to ask though, Without the kickstarter there seems to be no PS4 support? Is this a purely financial thing with the PSN or have you scrapped PS4 support? I will still play on PC, but looking at the options to back you guys i dont see anything that gives a "code" for PS4? Could i swap the PC "code" to a PS4 one at a later stage?
I have dreams of sitting on the couch with my mates jamming 4 player split screen! Please make it happen!
Tiakh wrote:Chris on kickstarter wrote:Thank you so much for the positive comments and continued support. We really are genuinely excited by this new direction. I'll try and cover as many of the questions as I can:
- It is possible to back for more than the highest tier: it is possible to order multiple copies. If you're not interested in extra keys, then the Passenger level would work for that.
- We are keeping to our schedule, so the timeline remains the same. We have re-jigged some aspects to enable Early Access to come sooner.
- We still plan to release on PS4. We are able to release a Beta on PSN - we haven't changed the plan for this.
- We still plan to release physical copies. Although, obviously that would be once the game is complete.
- We expect cut off for early bird codes to be when we launch on Early Access.
- We will be going to early access by whatever means we can... (although, probably not by selling Rob). The pledges through the site will help massively to keep us going in the interim.
Keep the questions coming,
This will answer it.
wantfastcars wrote:Question! I want to donate, but y'all are asking for CAD. I live in America and have a somewhat stronger dollar. If I just put my credit card info in will it just work? Will there be charges for currency conversion or anything?
agcue wrote:wantfastcars wrote:Question! I want to donate, but y'all are asking for CAD. I live in America and have a somewhat stronger dollar. If I just put my credit card info in will it just work? Will there be charges for currency conversion or anything?
I'm in Australia and donated through PayPal no conversion cost... your contribution is only subject to exchange rates so you will have no problem
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests