We have moved to Discord + Thanks!

Official Announcements about Grip
Overseer
Site Admin

We have moved to Discord + Thanks!

Postby Overseer » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Hey guys

Been a damn while since we posted here, and that's because it's been an incredibly busy time getting the game ready for launch, and on 4 different platforms no less.

It's been hard enough to keep track of all the activity on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Discord... it left me little time for the forums because of the nature of them: generally lengthy discussions about the game.

Now, these forums are obviously valuable and they will stay as reference for the community's ideas (many of which have helped shape the game), but I wanted to post here and let you guys know that DISCORD is our main discussion center for GRIP now. It's pretty great, I'm not going to lie.

Perhaps the longer, more in-depth writing can be directed to our Steam discussions, as it's more monitored, and more players come through there.

A BIG thanks to those of you who have been with us from the beginning or a long time in general. You've really made this game what it is today.

If you were playing the game while it was in early access and did not receive a code for exclusive garage DLC, then be sure to email support@wiredproductions.com and ask them about sending one over.

Lastly, here's our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grip

It really is a great place to chat about GRIP and meet other players to match up with online (on all platforms)

Thanks again for being here and sticking with GRIP through the turbulent times in development. We appreciate it

-Chris (Game Director)

Return to “Announcements”