- Love that the boost now kicks in at a lower speed.
- Industrial does indeed flow a bit better. Mianly noticeable on the exit of the U-turn tunnel (I can now boost like a dumbass off the wall without launching myself into the open map).
- Low sensitivity sucks, ironically because it steers too much at low speeds and the delay between player action->game reaction is too great.
- Menu font is terrible.
- High steering sensitivity is f*cking awesome, mainly because it allows you to drive the car reliably at 500kp/h!
Unfortunately, it's probably not nooby-friendly and only good for Rollcage veterans. Still, I think this kind of handling model is pretty much required for high-speed gameplay.
- Landing the cars keep getting better each patch. In this patch, I regain control quite fast and the cars don't have the tendency to slide so that their rears end up facing forward anymore. Works pretty damn great now.
- [20:29:47] Broscar: I really like the change to limit angular velocity.
[20:31:27] Broscar: It's a bit overpowered in it's current iteration, but I think people will like that the game plays a lot smoother now (aka you can be sloppy as hell and just bump off of rocks all over the place without punishment
And taking the upper part in Alahtra Wastes right before the antenna graveyard is actually a viable strategy in 1.0.7 thanks to your change. In 1.0.6 I never took it because it was too damn easy to lose control due to it's bumpiness.
Praise Rob, our saviour in times of combat racing draught.
He who is one with the code, giveth us amazing gameplay, fond memories and excitement galore.
I welcome you all, to the Church of Baker.
Be free. Be fast.
- Spoiler: show
- dont worry chris
ur okay 2