My suggestions

Here you give us specific suggestions on how you think the private release can be improved.

This isn't for bug reports, this is for features (example: wrong way indicator)
tadam

My suggestions

Postby tadam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:58 am

I liked the maximum speed effect and contrails from the left and right in rollacage :) and longer trails of the rockets without the smoke effect , car physics feels good but I felt it was more feeling of drift in rollcage in grip feels a little stiff also when controlling in air feels harder , I hope tracks will be a little bigger because in rollcage It was much grater feeling of space , and would love to see old tracks with new graphics :mrgreen: :shock: the only that irritates me is the chaotic camera when crashisng maybe it could zoom out more or something when crashed.

FrostyPL

Re: My suggestions

Postby FrostyPL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Drift is in WiP so no worries ;)

tadam

Postby tadam » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:02 pm

witam rodaka :]

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Queadah » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 pm

More speed clues like side trails yeah **cough** supersonicboom **cough**

WROB3L
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby WROB3L » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:12 am

FrostyPL wrote:Drift is in WiP so no worries ;)

Not only drifting. Maps are getting bigger and better with every update :D
FOR THE RAZIELIM!

And with a pot of F*ckedUppery
Powerful Cthulhu created me :twisted:

One of the first players in Image 3rd or 4th. I dont remember xD

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:38 pm

I'm kind of surprised that you say rollcage tracks had more space as we've definitely got a few tracks that are much more open - and more coming
Game Director
GRIP

agcue
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby agcue » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:10 am

Queadah wrote:More speed clues like side trails yeah **cough** supersonicboom **cough**

+onebazilion

agcue
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby agcue » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:31 am

Chris_CE wrote:I'm kind of surprised that you say rollcage tracks had more space as we've definitely got a few tracks that are much more open - and more coming

I understand the point, i also feel that the tracks in RC1 were wider (and this was for the better), perhaps because wider sections went on for longer and seemed to form the basis of most tracks - and then alternate routes were tighter and trickier. i think that wider tracks are a bit more fun especially when curves encourage you into turns and things like that. not that i want to see the cars go on rails but tight tracks are twitchier (like redout or that other game out for switch) and you're more inclined to clip something awkwardly. i think grip needs to have wider tracks generally because this plays into the strengths of the vehicles.

I would also like to see some tracks with real sense of scale - massive wall rides for example. and more uneven terrain, or distinction between high and low - like how the first jump in daytona in RC1 requires throttle control before the jump to make sure you land it correctly. sorry, i'm losing a bit of focus here but yes... more width, and better flow and bigger sense of scale (for the tracks) PLEASE :geek:

...I think that the one track that really nails this is FIC outpost!

thanks for the continued hard work :) can't believe i get to have my opinion on everything for only really giving you guys $15!!

Return to “Suggestions”