[READ] Main Menu Active Item

Here you give us specific suggestions on how you think the private release can be improved.

This isn't for bug reports, this is for features (example: wrong way indicator)
Daev

[READ] Main Menu Active Item

Postby Daev » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:00 pm

This is a pretty minor gripe, but it took me a few seconds to realize that there was a grey dashed box around whichever item I was on on the main menu. I am using a controller and I think it is a little too subtle to notice as I changed menu items with the D pad. Making it the cool orange color would be helpful.

Eyes Only

Re: Main Menu Active Item

Postby Eyes Only » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Daev wrote:This is a pretty minor gripe, but it took me a few seconds to realize that there was a grey dashed box around whichever item I was on on the main menu. I am using a controller and I think it is a little too subtle to notice as I changed menu items with the D pad. Making it the cool orange color would be helpful.

Im 98.5% positive that grey dashed line is just a placeholder for when they improve the menus though it would be nice to change the color a bit to make it more visible until those changes are made
My desktop: FX6300, zotac GTX970, 16GB RAM, Samsung 840 evo 500GB SSD, 500GB HDD, Windows 10 Pro.

RuskiTalib3003
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Main Menu Active Item

Postby RuskiTalib3003 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 am

Controller support isn't even done yet.

Meork
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Make the menu selector more visible

Postby Meork » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:11 pm

If you're using mouse and keyboard, you probably won't know what I'm talking about, but I use a controller and I can't see what I'm doing in the menu half the time, because I'm working with a wafer thin rectangular dash line highlighting my choice. Its easier for me to navigate the menus with mouse and keyboard and play the race with a controller.

Probably not a high priority, but good to add to the list I think.

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Make the menu selector more visible

Postby potterman28wxcv » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Meork wrote:If you're using mouse and keyboard, you probably won't know what I'm talking about, but I use a controller and I can't see what I'm doing in the menu half the time, because I'm working with a wafer thin rectangular dash line highlighting my choice. Its easier for me to navigate the menus with mouse and keyboard and play the race with a controller.

Probably not a high priority, but good to add to the list I think.

This has already been suggested - Actually, Chris did not even knew it was possible to use the gamepad in the menu when he uploaded the build.
Now he knows, maybe we will see improvements in the next versions

Merging this with the appropriate thread
Because I'm even more boring than Broscar -> Rules of the GRIP forum
Check out the sign-ups for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the Image

Return to “Suggestions”