Some control Suggestions

Here you give us specific suggestions on how you think the private release can be improved.

This isn't for bug reports, this is for features (example: wrong way indicator)
Ormgair

Some control Suggestions

Postby Ormgair » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Hello, guys, and thanks for awesome game! I have some suggestions here for you:
1. What about slow-mo indicator? Sometimes I confuse normal mode and slow-mo mode. That's a matter of habit, of course, but why not?
2. Camera is sometimes not very user-friendly (e.g. on Upsy Downsy track), so what about ability to control camera with mouse?
3. Not a suggestion, but rather a question. Is it planned to translate the game to other languages? I'm pretty sure, the community will help with joy.

With the Best Regards,
Ormgair

playabot

Re: Some control Suggestions

Postby playabot » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:23 pm

I think the slow-mo should just be removed entirley - free up the button during play. Slo-mo doesnt really have a purpose in the game. And yes it can be confusing when you accidentally hit it.

Agree that the camera could use some work, particularly during a crash, crash recovery and in some tight spaces on the track. I'm sure this will be tidied up though.

Agree, as many languages as possible should be supported and the community is helping with this as I understand.

As one additional control suggestion I would like to see camera position change mapped to one button only that cycles through the different elevation points. This would be rather than one button to move the camera closer and one to move it further away from the vehicle. Just map it to one button and free up the other button.

Ormgair

Re: Some control Suggestions

Postby Ormgair » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Oh, I forgot to write one more suggestion. I think, it would be usefull to bind Esc button with Cancel/Resume action in menus.

Return to “Suggestions”