[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Rollcage stream - GRIP Video Game Forum

Rollcage stream

Our favourite racing game. The game that GRIP is deeply inspired by.

Talk about it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
landvaarder
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Rollcage stream

Postby landvaarder » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Well, the time is now...

I got OBS working (finally found the right buttons...) and to try to see if my connection will work, I'm planning on streaming rollcage redux on my twitch page.

I will be kind of awkward since it is my first stream, so please be gentle...

Anyone willing to watch me embarrace myself in neo mode can join me
:ugeek:

And as a finishing touch
God created the dutch

Moderator of the

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Rollcage stream

Postby potterman28wxcv » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:53 pm

The stream was smooth :) It was good racing (even though i'm not a fan of time trial)

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

landvaarder
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby landvaarder » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:56 pm

I'm going to keep this thread open, so that other people who want to announce their stream of this game can post it here.
:ugeek:

And as a finishing touch
God created the dutch

Moderator of the

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Rollcage”