[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Classic Car Parts? - GRIP Video Game Forum

Classic Car Parts?

Talk about Grip's metal beasts
Moo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Classic Car Parts?

Postby Moo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:42 am

Will we see any parts for our cars that resemble those from the Rollcage games?

I want them huge ass Genesis vents. Mmm. 8-)
sus

Tazeram

Re: Classic Car Parts?

Postby Tazeram » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:14 pm

I have to be honest, i never liked the Genesis car as much as other cars. The front was always a little overkill hehe!

In fact, i wasn't the most fond of having cars so unequal in stats in the second game, as anyone who used Genesis was OP. So you was pretty much required to always use Genesis if you were competitive, meaning there was no variation, apart from colour scheme.

I think the cars should be like the first game. A variety of vehicle designs, each with different strengths, but overall equal in stats.

...or maybe we shouldn't have stats at all, but just a large variety of designs and colour schemes, so that there is always aesthetic variety in a race.

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:16 pm

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Moo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Moo » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:31 pm

sus

WROB3L
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby WROB3L » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 pm

IT WOULD SUCK, you can use your imagination bro xD it would be flat with huge ass vents xDDD

And with a pot of F*ckedUppery
Powerful Cthulhu created me :twisted:

One of the first players in 3rd or 4th. I dont remember xD

Tazeram

Postby Tazeram » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:04 pm

KazzyMac
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby KazzyMac » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:33 am

Hi Tazeram! xD

Ontopic: I'd like some body-parts that at the least resemble or take inspiration from some of the existing cars. We have to bear in mind, however, that these guys can't copy the cars. Even though, Rob, like seriously, I totes have all the Stage II models lying around on my computer ;r.

But there were some car designs (Yuri, Lothar, the Taipan, Reaper and Genesis) that I really liked that could be at least referenced in some way?

Look at the road-holding on these babies. Clarkson would cream himself. :ugeek:

Broscar, your car skin is called Tropical. ; )

Moo

Postby Moo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:33 am

sus

Tazeram

Postby Tazeram » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Last edited by Tazeram on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LustVanGoth
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby LustVanGoth » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:41 pm

I like the idea of making own cars steamworkshop will be awesome players could add new content :)
Mówił trochę w każdym europejskim języku, i w każdym języku najchętniej milczał.

landvaarder
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby landvaarder » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:52 pm

I would personally like to see a car inspired by Ria
Yes, I said Ria, not Jet

What I like about Ria's car is how skinny and light it looks (it's not a block)
I would like to see something like a chassis inspired by that look (or something similar)
:ugeek:

And as a finishing touch
God created the dutch

Moderator of the

Moo

Postby Moo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 pm

sus

LustVanGoth
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby LustVanGoth » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Maybe you are right but i this can make this game even more playable :)
Mówił trochę w każdym europejskim języku, i w każdym języku najchętniej milczał.

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:02 am

potty nailed it. We have plans for a penis car and that's it.

We want to add mod tools as a stretch goal for creating custom car parts and overall bodies, so I think that covers all bases and prevents us from getting sued
Game Director

Jello_Snake
Early Supporter 2
Early Supporter 2

Postby Jello_Snake » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:17 pm

In the animated movie redline (which everybody should see!) the main character races a modified trans am against a bunch of alien spaceships and stuff. I'd love to see a vehicle in grip that looks like it was modified from a classic muscle car by some rag tag team in their garage. Something that looks like it was scrapped together from a dodge challenger with giant ass tires rigged to it and rockets bolted to the back.

RollingGuyMaster
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Postby RollingGuyMaster » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:15 am

Tazeram

Postby Tazeram » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:33 am

i find it strange how so many people suggest designs based on real cars... how'd you think a car exhaust compares to the rocket thrusts on Rollcage cars? :lol:

Moo

Postby Moo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 am

sus

KazzyMac
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby KazzyMac » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Look at the road-holding on these babies. Clarkson would cream himself. :ugeek:

Broscar, your car skin is called Tropical. ; )

Return to “Vehicles”