'Sub-Class': 'Slim' (New manufacturer?)

Talk about Grip's metal beasts
DriftRacer14

'Sub-Class': 'Slim' (New manufacturer?)

Postby DriftRacer14 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Think of this as another one of my random ideas. What if there was a 'slim' variant of all the classes, that was essentially a two-wheeled, subsonic superbike with a design and capabilities similar to the other vehicles in GRIP? All the 'slim' vehicles would have less armor but be able to go just a little faster, or perhaps have a slightly higher top speed, but they'd be a little more unstable [possibly only when driving on surfaces other than those that actually respect gravity], and could be more easily knocked off said surfaces, or knocked around in general, because they'd be lighter, and they wouldn't generate the same ratio of downforce, and any interruption in that downforce would be more catastrophic.

This idea reminds me of MX VS ATV Untamed, where there were Trophy Trucks and Buggies racing right alongside Dirtbikes and ATVs lol
OK, tell it to me straight... in Rollcage Stage II... was Winter Wonderland II even possible to Gold Medal...? :cry:

Retreating is Running Away. Falling Back, however, is simply Advancing in a Different Direction.

XT3

Re: 'Sub-Class': 'Slim' (New manufacturer?)

Postby XT3 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 am

now that would be cool but the issue is that they got a limited budget and would have to rework the models. Perhaps in the future they can but I do like the idea of racing giant bikes

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Queadah » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:52 am

It sounds good to some degree, but I'd rather devs focus on making each existing class more distinguishable:

DriftRacer14

Postby DriftRacer14 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:28 am

@Queadah I know the devs need to polish the existing system first; I merely meant that it would be interesting, is all.
OK, tell it to me straight... in Rollcage Stage II... was Winter Wonderland II even possible to Gold Medal...? :cry:

Retreating is Running Away. Falling Back, however, is simply Advancing in a Different Direction.

Return to “Vehicles”