Poll: What kind of track elements would you most like to see?

Talk about anything to do with the race courses here.

What kind of track elements excite you the most?

Ceiling Driving
11%
Wall Driving
11%
Big jumps
9%
Loops
6%
Twisting Track
8%
Hairpin Turns
3%
Tight Tunnels
4%
Track Obstacles (dodging things)
5%
Destructible objects (pillars, buildings, bridges, etc)
12%
Trick jumps (ex. spin off a ramp into a slot the size of your car)
3%
Hidden routes (ex. shoot with a missile to discover)
9%
Triggered Events (ex. spaceship crashes onto the track, bridge collapses)
10%
Random Enviornmental Factors (ex. Tornados, meteors, ice storm, flying alien sheep)
9%

Total votes: 1163

uuaapeli

Re: Poll: What kind of track elements would you most like to see?

Postby uuaapeli » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:29 am

@agcue Yes you get my point exactly!

And maybe two alternative routes being side by side so that you could target missiles on the other side and make buildings collapse there to slow others down. That would be super awesome right?! :D (I remember RC1 having something like this?)

That would add the feel of control. And when all the players would have this control... Chaos, in the best possible way. That's the thing what made RC what is was and will make GRIP even better. Anything can happen and everything happens so fast yet at a controllable speed. Talk about in depth...

This makes a person pick up the game after 20 years. 'Cause there's nothing quite like it. Right?

PS. Sorry for too much epicness in the way I talk but I just think we're at the very center of what makes this car game something else than all the others (I never ever play car games, yet hundreds of hours RC and GRIP).

DNS

Re: Poll: What kind of track elements would you most like to see?

Postby DNS » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:51 am

Would be cool to see a track with multiple inviroments: Starting on the ground (earth), rising high on bridges (blue sky, clouds) then diving to the underground (dark cave, lava) and then jump up back to the ground to finish lap

Return to “Tracks”