[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
About forum badge and doing a search. - GRIP Video Game Forum

About forum badge and doing a search.

Please post any issues with the website or forums in here
Purple44
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3

About forum badge and doing a search.

Postby Purple44 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi, would like to know how I get my "Racer" Forum Badge. Will I get a key sent to me? Have only gotten the one email confirming I bought GRIP, so for.

I also tried a forum search and got this message:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: badge.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

I did a test and use wreckfest and tub, search went OK. Does web site not like the word badge?
Wreckfest fan boy. :D

Tiakh
Early Supporter 5
Early Supporter 5
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: About forum badge and doing a search.

Postby Tiakh » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:51 pm

landvaarder
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby landvaarder » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:03 pm

:ugeek:

And as a finishing touch
God created the dutch

Moderator of the

Purple44
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3

Postby Purple44 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Bugbear sent us a forum badge key with our conformation email for Next Car Game\Wreckfest when pre-order first went live on their site.

The forum badge is the only fringe benefit you get when pre-ordering this early. Be good the Devs get forum badges working as soon as possible.
Wreckfest fan boy. :D

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:28 pm

On it

We're just trying to figure out if there's a way to automate the process with PHP

By the way, only those who support us before we hit early access get a badge, so it will be obvious who the supporters are down the line. I can see the reasoning why you'd want a badge sooner than later, though
Game Director

the-GURU-man
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby the-GURU-man » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:16 am

If the hassle around badges means taking brains and manpower from the game's development, I'd rather let the devs working on the game. I prefer a situation like the game today, badges tomorrow, not the other way around ;)
Or, maybe you can get some unpaid intern to make you coffee and take care of the badges :D :D
! ! ! RUNNING THE BEST OS EVER ! ! !

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 am

Ha, well we're trying to get them done sooner rather than later, but yes, there is a ton on our collective plate right now
Game Director

WROB3L
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby WROB3L » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Chris? Chris?! Where is my Splatter Badge chris?!

And with a pot of F*ckedUppery
Powerful Cthulhu created me :twisted:

One of the first players in 3rd or 4th. I dont remember xD

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:19 pm

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

tjgcrush
#1 Tester
#1 Tester

Postby tjgcrush » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:12 pm

yay :p
And with his chrome V8 toys
Immortan Joe created the WarBoys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIyRXvHmXxo

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Potterman has been nice enough to take care of assigning badges.

you'll all be getting your badges soon :)
Game Director

lukito09
Early Supporter 2
Early Supporter 2

Postby lukito09 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:09 am

@Chris so can i get my driver badge now?:p

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:34 pm

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

HikikomoriGamer
Early Supporter 2
Early Supporter 2

Postby HikikomoriGamer » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M-D3H
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
RAM: 8GB

lukito09
Early Supporter 2
Early Supporter 2

Postby lukito09 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 pm

@Potter yeah :p thanks potter

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:50 am

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Tiakh
Early Supporter 5
Early Supporter 5

Postby Tiakh » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:25 am

oh everybody has their badge O.O
Hmm i dont have mine, yet. I think thats because my paypal email and the email for this forum arent the same, am i right?
I sent you a message with my paypal email, potter ;)

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:28 am

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Tiakh
Early Supporter 5
Early Supporter 5

Postby Tiakh » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:34 am

You re too fast. I was still writing the message :P Now ive sent it.

Return to “Grip Website & Forum Issues”