I'm digging this thread up the grave as I think with time passing, it's perhaps getting more relevant.
- I still think planetary drop when reaching a new planet would be super duper uber amazing
Also, some suggested the final race in campaign would be somewhat of a boss battle against the reigning Grip champ of the universe, with a deathmatch battle afterwards and some kind of chaotic survival mode.
- wouldn't it be more epic to up the stakes a little, like, getting rid of the police that gradually tried to interfere during the whole campaign?
- Instead of trying to escape them (like some survival map could do in the story), this time you fight
- Survival in the gutter to reach the police HQ on Orbital Prime, heavily defended (teaming up with the previously beaten GRIP racer bosses? Macho voice over with cheesy lines: "go ahead Billy, my rig won't make it, destroy those f*ckers" )
- Then, arena big boss could be one big police car and his regular police cars escort in Orbital Prime, then you blow up their hive mind!
- Racers strike back #rebellion #dontfuckwithus #griptvaudiencetotheroof