Pause on result screen.

Talk about anything you want regarding GRIP's gameplay mechanics or features (that can't be covered in other forums)
Purple44
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3

Pause on result screen.

Postby Purple44 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:14 am

I was just trying out the arena map and when it went to result screen, I was trying to read my stats and screen disappear before I got far.

Could result screen stay up longer or have result screen stay up until I click the "return to menu" button? I would prefer the clicking of a button so I could take as long as I want offline. Online, Wreskfest keep result screen up for 15 seconds then kick you back to the lobby, unless you click the "back to lobby" button sooner.

Post2:
I just tried it some more and result screen is staying on longer. I'm having enough time to read the results screen.

Maybe I hit a button that trigger the screen away? Have not played much GRIP yet.

Post3:
Hmm, but when I won an arena derby, the result screen did not stay very long!

So if I destroy all the AI, result screen goes away pretty quick.

Post4:
Now I just won an arena map and the results stayed on for awhile. And after one the events, results screen stay longer than the short ones I have seen, but not as long as the regular time result screen stay up. Seem kind random how long result screen stay up some times.

Broscar edit: We don't have a rule on doubleposting as we're usually not bothered by it, but 4 is a bit much :P
Wreckfest fan boy. :D

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Re: Pause on result screen.

Postby Chris_CE » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Were your posts merged from other topics or is this all the same one?

Yeah I agree with a button prompt to leave the results screen. Right now it's not very apparent what to do.

Noted!
Game Director
GRIP

Purple44
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3

Re: Pause on result screen.

Postby Purple44 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:19 am

Not merged. Just did a new post as I was giving GRIP a spin on the arena map. Thanks for the noted.

Arena map look to be a fun map to goof around on flipping your car. :) My grandnephew will enjoy the map.
Wreckfest fan boy. :D

Return to “Game Features”