Some recent stuff going on internally:
- Eliminated is the tunnels/slopes/curves issue where the car couldn't gain traction
- Also eliminated is the issue with the car getting stuck sliding on it's side
- A new collision hull has been imported that has pretty much eliminated all the friction issues from the public release. That said, it's only been tested a couple days, so keep your fingers crossed
- Rob's improved the AI cars' ability to switch routes and recover from crashes. He's also working on more environmental avoidance intelligence
- I've optimized all the particle effects so they have proper scaling LODs. I've also given a ton of level assets LODs so they properly scale at distances. This should help with framerate issues some people are experiencing
- Working on making the Norvos track flow better and look more presentable
- Liddo5 is getting a bunch of new buildings added to it
- A couple camera tweaks have been added for immersion (much more camera work to be done in general)
VooDooQky wrote:By the way Chris, what about the authors of the soundtracks of the game? Are there any news from them?
We've got another tune coming in the next patch from an up-and-comer, but we haven't been talking much yet with the bigger guys, as our budget is too tight right now.