About voting on multiplayer

Here you give us specific suggestions on how you think the private release can be improved.

This isn't for bug reports, this is for features (example: wrong way indicator)
Kerake

About voting on multiplayer

Postby Kerake » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:54 am

I noticed that most people just press "Ready" without choosing a track and/or configuration, and since it's like they "vote" for the last race, we have to play the same race with the same configuration again and again. So, my proposition is that people that just press "Ready" but don't change or accept the configuration for the votation, they count as null and the track/config is choosen between those that accepted the configuration and not just everyone. If everyone press "Ready" without validating a configuration, then we play last race, or choose a random circuit with a default configuration, for example.
Btw I'm enjoying multiplayer (except for the constant crashes :lol: ), good work guys! :D

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: About voting on multiplayer

Postby Queadah » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Kerake wrote:my proposition is that people that just press "Ready" but don't change or accept the configuration for the votation, they count as null and the track/config is choosen between those that accepted the configuration and not just everyone.

+1

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:18 pm

+1 - if no one votes, just make it random on a number of predefined races
Because I'm even more boring than Broscar -> Rules of the GRIP forum
Check out the sign-ups for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the Image

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:44 pm

This was supposed to be the case already, but apparently isn't working. Added to the list internally
Game Director
GRIP

Return to “Suggestions”