[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Merry Christmas to the GRIP dev team :D - GRIP Video Game Forum

Merry Christmas to the GRIP dev team :D

Here you can post bug reports, comments, suggestions and other feedback regarding GRIP Early Access
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Merry Christmas to the GRIP dev team :D

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:34 am

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Merry Christmas to the GRIP dev team :D

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:36 am

If you are late to the party (didn't receive my mail or forgot to reply), feel free to write below your Christmas wishes :-)

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

The Sudden Silent
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby The Sudden Silent » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:19 am

Merry Christmas everyone
Thank you for the past year.
i wish good quality updates on next year.
Attachments
GRIP SANTA.png
GRIP SANTA.png (57.95 KiB) Viewed 9168 times

Queadah
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Queadah » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:52 am

My turn :) Keep going Caged! Whatever the doubts and pain, there's no word to describe the job you're about to pull off!
The combat racing genre rests on your shoulders!

(This is totally how race results should appear btw - better than with the car UI ^^ - more of a TV style!)

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:08 am

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

NecroWolf12
Early Supporter 2
Early Supporter 2

Postby NecroWolf12 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:23 am

Forgot to reply to the email so I'll leave a message here.

Rollcage stage 2 was one of the first games I got when I got my PS1. I had soooooo much fun playing it for hours and hours. Since it's a game that for various reasons doesn't come up in discussions about games of that era, I wasn't aware that there were so many people who loved Rollcage as much as I did, so I'd accepted that we'd never get any sort of follow up. But now we have GRIP! And so far it's great! So I'd like to give a huge thank you to the team at Caged Element for setting out to make this game. I really appreciate it and wish you all the best of luck for the game's development. Your dedication to something you're passionate about is inspiring.

Happy Holidays!
"Hollow the leader"

maniamaster
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3

Postby maniamaster » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:30 am

Merry christmas everyone! I am eternally grateful for this project to exist and you deserve mad respect to have crafted such a wonderful piece of media with such a small dev team.

Kerake

Postby Kerake » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:20 am

Merry christmas! Hope you guys have an awesome new year and that the Caged Element team can make this game the masterpiece everyone know it will be :D Good luck and keep it up! ;)

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:37 am

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:43 am

Thanks everyone. You guys are the best. I can't imagine many other communities do this for their game's devs.

It's been a very hard year in many respects, but I think it's been worth the struggle, both to see what we've accomplished, but also to have such a passionate and dedicated community to help us along the way. We are truly grateful.

As much as I may disregard or shut down suggestions from people sometimes, the feedback is always appreciated, and I always take it to heart. Sometimes it can be overwhelming and discouraging (I'm only human :P) but it's mostly constructive discussion on these forums that aids us in developing the game the best we can.

Cheers to a great 2017, where GRIP will become a feature and content rich game with a great multiplayer community and longevity to keep the races going... and continue to have such a great community
Game Director

StickyBassline
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby StickyBassline » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! :D And cheers for a promising 2017
You're just a voice pal.

Django
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Django » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Hope you all had a nice Christmas with youre loved ones. I just want to use the opportunity to thank the dev team for being the best early access developer i have seen so far. I wish you that you will be able to make it the game you want to make. Keep up the great work.

I wish you a big growing player base and a happy new year 2017 for Everyone. :D

May you all start with a blast, always run high on boast and be one inch on top when it matters.

Silverviolet

Postby Silverviolet » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:11 pm

I suppose I oughta add my two cents, even though I haven't been entirely active here :p

I am truly so appreciative and thankful that there's a team out there working to revive a game that meant so much and was a big part of my childhood. Not only that, you all are actually improving it while staying true to what made the originals so great, something that many devs that aspire to but never quite achieve.
GRIP and the team working on it are quite literally a dream come true. One of those times where in the back of your head you know it'd be awesome if someone came along and brought one of your favorite games back from the dead, but never actually believed it would happen.
Thanks for all that you've done and continue to do. You're the best people for the job! <3

-Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc. May 2017 see a new dawn of true skill-based combat racing!

Cybruiser57Péter
Early Supporter 4
Early Supporter 4

Postby Cybruiser57Péter » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:59 am

DAMN IT!!! I ready the e-mail to late so didn't come up with something good :(

Well ahm... Merry Christmas from Hungary <---(thanks I'm not hungry ;))
I hope you get White Christmas (because we don't) and happy New year.

christmas_doom_by_vaneetra on Deviantart
Science WINS again!!!
Then they opened a portal to another dimension and kidnapping the locals.
The pissed locals are head enough and strike back.
and then... ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE :twisted:

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:52 am

Thanks again for all the nice wishes guys. :)

We've gotten some traction on Steam a bit this month with the winter sale, which is nice. Much better than last month, which was our worst sales month yet :O

We're looking to market the game more early in 2017
Game Director

0Blueaura
Early Supporter 2
Early Supporter 2

Postby 0Blueaura » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 pm

I can help with that ;)

maybe another trailer? some graphics? i recently had 3 months training at e-commerce mainly from graphic designing for banners and all that fun. its really boring, but i would be glad to help GRiP and nice people from the crew and community
Rollcage fan since 2002, Trackmania fan since 2005

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 am

Just released a trailer ;) You already know that though

You're free to make trailers or promo stuff at any time, I welcome it
Game Director

Return to “GRIP Early Access Feedback”