Car selection and garage.

Here you give us specific suggestions on how you think the private release can be improved.

This isn't for bug reports, this is for features (example: wrong way indicator)
Jetgaze

Car selection and garage.

Postby Jetgaze » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Garage ok for detailed customisation...
But i would love to be able to select car right before initiating race.
Now you have to go back to garage to select a car....And its not quite handy.

I think we should be able to save "presets" in the Garage. And then, right before racing/fighting, we should be able to select one of those "presets".

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Car selection and garage.

Postby potterman28wxcv » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Yup I 100% agree with this
Because I'm even more boring than Broscar -> Rules of the GRIP forum
Check out the sign-ups for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the Image

Tathendal

Postby Tathendal » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:54 pm

+1, the carage could be used for customisation etc AND the car that you select would make it your default car, and after selecting race/track you get the car selection screen (there is no need for customisation in this dialog since you have already pimped your rides in the carage) and here the default option would be the car that you have selected

tehbondster

Postby tehbondster » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:15 pm

To add to this, can an implementation be made to stop the car from spinning while selecting colors/tires , or be able to control the x/y/z/ axis with the mouse, If there is a way currently, I did not see one, please advise. Thanks

tehbondster

Postby tehbondster » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Adding to selection, I think it would be a idea to be able to choose what weapons can be picked up, so if you only wanted shields and boost, you could just have those.

VooDooQky

Postby VooDooQky » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Tathendal wrote:+1, the carage could be used for customisation etc AND the car that you select would make it your default car, and after selecting race/track you get the car selection screen (there is no need for customisation in this dialog since you have already pimped your rides in the carage) and here the default option would be the car that you have selected

+1 I was thinking about this too. The race setup window should have a fastpick feature regarding the cars/types.

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:31 am

The garage is pretty bare bones right now because Rob's got so much to code otherwise.

We'd like to have the player control the rotation of the car with the mouse or joystick, save multiple customized versions of each car and choose them whenever they want, and have a list of pickups in the event setup menu to enable/disable
Game Director
GRIP

iamthatiam

Postby iamthatiam » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:21 am

+1

Return to “Suggestions”