[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1072: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
Grip Website, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Steam Greenlight are now LIVE! - GRIP Video Game Forum

Grip Website, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Steam Greenlight are now LIVE!

Official Announcements about Grip
Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Grip Website, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Steam Greenlight are now LIVE!

Postby Chris_CE » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:08 pm

You guys are the first to see all of this ;)

www.gripvideogame.com

www.facebook.com/gripvideogame

www.twitter.com/gripvideogame (@gripvideogame)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1Hcd ... E98qBAmagw

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =475116317

Get our there and spread the word!!

PS. I see all your various forum posts from the past week and I'll get to them soon enough - just very busy right now as you can probably imagine
Game Director

KazzyMac
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Grip Website, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Steam Greenlight are now LIVE!

Postby KazzyMac » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:41 pm

I said this on Steam and I'll say it here again.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY.

Look at the road-holding on these babies. Clarkson would cream himself. :ugeek:

Broscar, your car skin is called Tropical. ; )

Torben
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Torben » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Gentlemen.

I will kindly ask you to empty my wallet.

This is amazing. And don't worry, take your time. You have all the right to be busy ;)
And the Dutch said: "Wees zuinig", and thus, somewhat later, we had the moneyz.

Dups
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dups » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Super cool, already posted it on some subreddits, we'll see if it's gonna get as popular as the previous post.
/╲/\( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\╱\

Dups: who is codemonkey
Dups: dont know the guy
potterman28wxcv: yeah i don't know if i can trust him
potterman28wxcv: he says he is an old ATD dev
potterman28wxcv: like wtf is ATD ?
Dups: attention to dicks?

Tazeram

Postby Tazeram » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Another amazing preview!

The environment is awesome. Love the desert theme, and the scenery. Just wow. :o

landvaarder
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby landvaarder » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:47 pm

And this is only an early stage!?! :shock:

If the game lives up to the hype the trailer gives me, i might die of an endorfine overdose :mrgreen:
:ugeek:

And as a finishing touch
God created the dutch

Moderator of the

LustVanGoth
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby LustVanGoth » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Good work guys i was streaming this trailer and my mounth goes down all the way :D
Mówił trochę w każdym europejskim języku, i w każdym języku najchętniej milczał.

Moo

Postby Moo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Have. All. My. Cash.
sus

Stinkinmushroom
Grip Contributor
Grip Contributor

Postby Stinkinmushroom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:11 pm

It really looks awesome and a lot of fun!

Broscar
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Broscar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:00 am

I'll dump what I spammed you on Steam with:

Broscar: You nailed it. You f*cking nailed, you beautiful sob.
Broscar: Trailer is all gameplay, no "hurr durr words flying in ur face". It's exciting, it's pretty, it shows off the core gameplay really well.
Broscar: And the track is perfect, from what I can tell without having played it myself yet.
Broscar: Great job.
Broscar: I'm expecting a neo-mode though, like the one Rob added to Rollcage Redux ;p

Xaotros
Early Supporter 3
Early Supporter 3

Postby Xaotros » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:58 am

"And so, I will say it: Rollcage was better than Wipeout"
PC gamer talks about GRIP
http://www.pcgamer.com/grip-is-a-rollca ... bat-racer/
"We (Sony) never retire any franchise" - Shuhei Yoshida, the current President of SCE (Sony Computer Entertainment Inc)

Unreal.2K7
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Unreal.2K7 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:17 am

omg this is starting to explode... we went from 0 to 100 comments on the greenlight page in 24 h, and now we're more than 200 in less than few hours

Oh yeah? I'm so boring that
"Remember that if we weren't on early access, you wouldn't be playing this game until next summer (beta)"

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby potterman28wxcv » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:39 pm

The difference ? Descent:Underground is on Greenlight since March. GRIP has been on greenlight for only one day so far.

Also, Descent:Underground collected 600 k$ on kickstarter so far.. Much wow will be happening i'm sure

Check out the for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the

Unreal.2K7
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Unreal.2K7 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Mother of God...

"Remember that if we weren't on early access, you wouldn't be playing this game until next summer (beta)"

KazzyMac
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby KazzyMac » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm

I take it that getting Greenlight is a certainty then. :P

edit It's at 4,170 now. wat.

Broscar
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Broscar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:14 pm

And to think North-America hasn't even come home from work yet :3

IncaWara

Postby IncaWara » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 pm

I am so happy this is happening and I will gladly throw my money at the screen for GRIP!
"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate."
-V

Unreal.2K7
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby Unreal.2K7 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:12 pm

What the actual f*ck.

edit: yes. i know. italian. pizza, spaghetti. thank you.

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Yeah this has snowballed a little bit. Pretty cool stuff!

Broscar, where is that pic from you posted above ^ and how do I view this in it's true form with my own eyes
Game Director

KazzyMac
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Postby KazzyMac » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Return to “Announcements”