Animation at the beginning of a race.

Talk about anything you want regarding GRIP's gameplay mechanics or features (that can't be covered in other forums)
WROB3L
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Animation at the beginning of a race.

Postby WROB3L » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:56 pm

SOOOOOOO. I`ve just got an idea. What if the animation at the beginning of the race would be different for the type of the camera that you are playing on? For example.

The intro that plays now would be for the default cameras (Close, Medium, Far)
And for cockpit (if it will be implemented) we would get this. You can see the cockpit, all of the buttons, LED`s, and other stuff, but you wouldn`t see anything else. Windshield would be black, And then you would see "GripOS loading..." (and you could hear the AI voice ofc) and after this, screen in the cockpit would turn on (with some cool effects, grain or smthn) and the countdown would begin.

What do you guys think about it?
FOR THE RAZIELIM!

And with a pot of F*ckedUppery
Powerful Cthulhu created me :twisted:

One of the first players in Image 3rd or 4th. I dont remember xD

Moo

Re: Animation at the beginning of a race.

Postby Moo » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Would be cool to have so much attention to detail (kek), but it'd take more time to do...
sus

potterman28wxcv
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: Animation at the beginning of a race.

Postby potterman28wxcv » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:53 pm

WROB3L wrote:SOOOOOOO. I`ve just got an idea. What if the animation at the beginning of the race would be different for the type of the camera that you are playing on? For example.

The intro that plays now would be for the default cameras (Close, Medium, Far)
And for cockpit (if it will be implemented) we would get this. You can see the cockpit, all of the buttons, LED`s, and other stuff, but you wouldn`t see anything else. Windshield would be black, And then you would see "GripOS loading..." (and you could hear the AI voice ofc) and after this, screen in the cockpit would turn on (with some cool effects, grain or smthn) and the countdown would begin.

What do you guys think about it?

Moving this to Game Features, since it's more of a long-term suggestion, and it will demand a lot of work from the devs to implement something like that during Early Access.
Because I'm even more boring than Broscar -> Rules of the GRIP forum
Check out the sign-ups for the Rollcage Neo-mode Tournament 2017, starting 15th April !

And with a rusty wrench
God created the french

Admin of the Image

Return to “Game Features”