GoodLuck

Discuss the trailers, news or campaigns related to GRIP
twinspectre

GoodLuck

Postby twinspectre » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:52 am

Goodluck for the team behind GRIP :) , this game reminds me Rollcage
I played Rollcage Stage II what an awesome game it was and still :D
I Hope this game will be successful , and i'm ready to buy the PS4 version of this game ;) and please bring back what Rollcage used to be without dumbing down the gameplay and without handholding us respect the real Rollcage design and the game will be a success

landvaarder
Early Supporter 6
Early Supporter 6

Re: GoodLuck

Postby landvaarder » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:20 am

One of the developers (Rob) worked on the rollcage games in the past
That's why it looks so similar
Lurking mod's holy scripture: a must read :ugeek:

And as a finishing touch
God created the dutch

Moderator of the Image

twinspectre

Postby twinspectre » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:21 am

cool , so he's a veteran :) good to know

AlexNights

Postby AlexNights » Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi give you my thanks for maintaining a live the combat racing type games. The death of Wipeout has left a hole in my heart that I never thought it could be filed. And more importantly never in my dreams I thought a spiritual successor for Rollcage would appear. When i knew about it I became extremely joyful. Thank you and i wish the team of Caged Element all the luck.

Chris_CE
Grip Developer
Grip Developer

Postby Chris_CE » Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm

:)

Thanks
Game Director
GRIP

DriftRacer14

Postby DriftRacer14 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:08 pm

I stumbled upon a PSX copy of Rollcage Stage II at Disc Replay a while back. Like any other gamer who enjoyed SII, I looked up the original online and poked around a bit. Lo and behold, I find out a spiritual successor to these games was in the works, and my jaw dropped.

I feel like I'm not the only one who's had this intro to Grip, but knowing that combat racers are still alive and well will always give me that same giddy feeling I got with my first Hot Wheels track.

That being said, I share the sentiment. I wish the Grip team the best of luck and God speed!

...God Speed... man that'd be fast... o-o Hidden Future Mode in Grip, perhaps? ;D
OK, tell it to me straight... in Rollcage Stage II for the PS1... was Winter Wonderland II even possible to Gold Medal...? :cry:

Retreating is Running Away. Falling Back, however, is simply Advancing in a Different Direction.

Return to “News & Promotion”